Join We Are Union Women for a workshop about sexual harassment and others forms of gendered violence at work. This workshop will develop your knowledge and skills in how to recognise and respond to gendered violence at work.
In this workshop we will look at:
- what is gendered violence and what does it look like at work
- what are the impacts of gendered violence
- looking at sexual harassment and gendered violence through a work health safety framework
- how is gendered violence an industrial issue and how can we address it in our workplaces
- what to do if you or someone you know is experiencing or witnessing gendered violence
- given the unique circumstances we are experiencing during the Covid19 we will also explore how our current work circumstances are impacting/ changing gendered violence in the workplace.